cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlosxJose
New Contributor

Renew after credit card update

My upgrade subscription multi-NetWork renewal declined due to an old credit card expiry date. We have logged in an updated the credit card, but there was no instructions as to what happens after that. Same thing happen with my Paypal account, I emailed you to support@goto.com this email failed...

Can some body help me... I don't want my network shut down because of this.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Renew after credit card update

Hi @CarlosxJose,

At this stage to renew your plan you will need to sign into your account and repurchase the number of licenses you need. If you need to contact our support team please contact them through our support site, you can open a ticket or call one of our toll-free support numbers. Please let me know if you have any issues repurchasing.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
CarlosxJose
New Contributor

I been using Hamachi Multi-Network which is not available to pay it automatically. I received another email with the renewal card issue...

Is there a direct email to contact you?

Anastasia
New Contributor

Why are you ignoring my messages? Do not answer, delete, is that normal? Will I get an answer????
Please delete my payment card ***5182 Good afternoon! Can you remove a card from my profile? I'm already tired of writing letters to support every day, there is no result, where should I turn?