cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Standard (до 32 участн. в одной сети) - проблемы

Добрый день, приобрели пакет расширяющий сеть до "Standard (до 32 участн. в одной сети) - Срок действия: 4/22/2021"

При подключении 6 одновременных соединений время от времени некоторые участники сети выпадают, они отображены онлайн, но связи между компьютерами нет. Проблема мгновенно решается, как только участников становится 5. Как решить эту проблему? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

Standard (up to 32 participants in one network) - ONLY 5 work

Good afternoon, we purchased a package expanding the network to "Standard (up to 32 participants in one network) - Validity: 4/22/2021"
It allows you to connect more than 5 participants, but when you connect 6 or more participants, ONLY 5 works.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Standard (до 32 участн. в одной сети) - проблемы

WORK 6+WORK 6+NOT WORK! Only 5NOT WORK! Only 5

Highlighted
New Contributor

The problems started after the RENEWAL of the subscription, before that everything worked!

Tech support is not responding, my work has stopped!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello, I apologize for the difficulty there.

Did you call directly into Customer Support for the fastest resolution?  Sometimes email support may take longer than expected if your situation is time sensitive. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Good day,
Alas, there’s no way to call, I don’t understand a word in English, I can only communicate via Google with a translator, I’m from Russia.