As my username suggest I am an amateur. So please bear with me.
We are having a tunneling issue. There is a yellow triangle with an "!" in the middle. When you hover over the symbol the message reads, " Tunnel problem. There is a problem with the peer connection."
The Hamachi self-diagnostic result file reads
1. Tunnel: VPN domain's tap device is down
2. Local Results:
- Adapter Configuration: Cannot get adapter config
- Traffic Test: Cannot complete test
3. Peer Results: [***-***-***]
- Adapter configuration: Cannot get adapter config
Does anyone have any idea? Your advice would be most appreciated
Hamachi Gamers Group