cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Unable to uninstall Hamachi

This morning I was trying to reinstall Hamachi on a computer where the vpn was having an issue. Uninstalling hamachi and reinstalling had fixed the problem yesterday on other clients that were having the issue.  (this was not the gateway issue but appeared to be a versioning problem that I was having between clients)

Today, I can no longer uninstall hamachi on any of my clients because of a Windows Installer pop up looking for hamachi-update.msi.

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'hamachi-update' in the box below."

I hope you can fix this Logmein. This looks like a rushed patch before it was tested thoroughly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: Unable to uninstall Hamachi

I was able to delete registry entries and unistall the hamachi service manually. Then deleted the hamachi folder to get it uninstalled.

Reinstallation on hamachi on the latest client worked and now the problem is resolved.

7 REPLIES 7
Active Contributor

Now the client is updating for the last ten minutes.

Active Contributor

I was able to delete registry entries and unistall the hamachi service manually. Then deleted the hamachi folder to get it uninstalled.

Reinstallation on hamachi on the latest client worked and now the problem is resolved.

New Contributor

How do I delete the hamachi register entries? I'm experiencing this problem and i dont know how to delete these registers, I already deleted the hamachi folder in program data but i still experiencing this problem, help me! D:

Highlighted
New Contributor

I solved it, thank you anyway ;]

New Contributor

i still unable to install newer version.

it still says

Windows Installer pop up looking for hamachi-update.msi.

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'hamachi-update' in the box below."

please help

New Contributor

yeah same problem as 'KHID'  ): 

New Contributor

It might have been useful if you bothered to tell us which registry keys have to be removed!