cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Unauthorized credit card money withdrawn

LogMe in has withdraw money from my credit card without my authorisation for years.

This is a federal crime in the Netherlands. If no refund is done immediately I will start a lawsuit.

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unauthorized credit card money withdrawn

Hi @acbontekoe ,

I apologize if your subscription renewals were unwanted.

Have you tried to contact our support staff directly in order to cancel as soon as possible?

LMI FAQ: How to modify your subscription

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unknown subscription

@Miodrag  If you need to request a billing change, you'll want to reach out to Customer Support directly by phone:  https://www.logmein.com/support/contact-us?

New Contributor

I have the same problem, and seems to be a general one, as long as there are a lot of users which complains about this problem.

I don't think is legal to block user to delete its payment card/payment method, as long as each transaction is made as a prepayment. So, if we paid for an one year, from the moment the account is activated with payed license, the user must have the possibility to delete payment method. The license is active for one year and if after one year the license is not renewed the account will be dissolved/blocked/disabled. It is a legal and simple way. 

You cannot force people to make calls, maybe user only can read/write english, but cannot speak. So a call is useless. 

I cannot speak english, I cannot call. I called my Bank operator and she said the only way in this case is to block my card entirely, practically I am unable to use my card anymore. I had to request another card. 

It is a very sad situation, and IMHO an illegal one!

LogMeIn Contributor

@valimaties  You do not need to call support to request cancellation, though we do need to keep your billing information on file as long as the subscription remains active, in case there is a problem with the original purchase at some point during the annual period.

Should you wish to create a case for Support to respond via email you may do so here:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support

New Contributor

Thank you for your answer.

Open ticket is in an unusual place, it must be right in the Settings menu. Right now is somehow "hidden", it is not intuitive to find in that page!!!