cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamahTala
New Contributor

VPN issues

I got a Windows update yesterday andnow my Hamachie does not work. This error report is what I find when I look at a friend on my network.

Tunnel:
VPN domain's tap device is down

Local results:
Adapter configuration:
Cannot get adapter config
Traffic test: Cannot complete test
Peer results: [221-110-313]
Adapter configuration: OK
Traffic test: Inbound traffic blocked, check firewall settings

On top of that I trouble shoot with windows and get wrong  IP config. 

Please someone tell me what I have to do to fix this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TamahTala
New Contributor

Re: VPN issues

well of all things I dont know if I am smart ot stupid. I did all the searching to find a solution to my isues, Hamachi stating I have a VPN isue through Microsoft saying there was a IP isue. Tried to reconfigure IP, tried to find anything that would tell me why I cant get it to work. Finaly I decided to go to my download and reinstall. Not remove and reinstall but reinstall current version.  IT WORKED! no more caution signs next to group members names. so who would have guessed it just needed refreshing after Microsoft's latest update.

Problem fixed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TamahTala
New Contributor

Re: VPN issues

well of all things I dont know if I am smart ot stupid. I did all the searching to find a solution to my isues, Hamachi stating I have a VPN isue through Microsoft saying there was a IP isue. Tried to reconfigure IP, tried to find anything that would tell me why I cant get it to work. Finaly I decided to go to my download and reinstall. Not remove and reinstall but reinstall current version.  IT WORKED! no more caution signs next to group members names. so who would have guessed it just needed refreshing after Microsoft's latest update.

Problem fixed.