cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

client offline

hi,

i have a problem with logmein hamachi,

why always suddenly the client is offline? i've already turn itu on but still the same offline.

how to resolve this problem

7 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: client offline

Hi,

Sorry for the troubles.

Do you know if your Hamachi client is going to Sleep or Hibernation mode?

Active Contributor

It is possible as that through the register or baht a file it to include?

Active Contributor

Can you please provide the option to power on hamachi from a command line? This is really becoming a problem, here is what happens:

workstation restarts, due to windows operating system update, environment power condition, etc, and once everything restarts, hamachi is in the "powered off" condition. Then we are screwed, because there is no remote access, and now a human being has to make a physical trip to the workstation to click on "power on".

Please add this functionality, I am a long time hamachi user. But this power off thing that is happening at random with windows 10 is really becoming an issue.

Active Contributor

Same here on Several Workstations / Fully Licenced but mostly going to Offline without any Reason

LogMeIn Contributor

@kingcopy @filmcool  If you guys are paid subscribers, our support group would be happy to help troubleshoot why these clients are going offline randomly.  Unfortunately we are not aware of any trending issues like this, but definitely want to fully document the affected environments.

New Contributor

Did your client happen to auto-update to a new version? 

v11548 of LME is immediately dropping my Win7e clients previously running 11340 offline... right afer the auto-upgrade completes.

Spent over an hour on the phone with support... they said reported by one other user.

Trying to determine if new version is connecting to new/different backend servers that may be firewalled by my enterprise... that I can fix. So far I seem to be able to connect to the server mentioned in debug log...

New Contributor

Try installing a remote desktop like anydesk.  You can set it to start automatically so you can troubleshoot hamachi from a distance when win10 retarts.