cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Hamachi doesn't work on macOS Big Sur

This worked for me!

I upgraded to Big Sur on the first releases and Hamachi stopped working.

I tried to reinstall on all new beta updates, but without "Allow" button on the Pref panel.

With this trick I was able to successfully install.

Active Contributor

This is impossible.

Active Contributor

What is impossible? I have it working fine on Big Sur.

That said, it’s appalling LogMeIn have not addressed this yet. Apple announced well over a year ago that third party kernel extensions would no longer be supported.

What are we paying for?
Active Contributor

Re: Hamachi no funciona en macOS Big Sur

is true?

Active Contributor

Re: macOS Big Sur is out... can we please have the Hamachi update???

@AshC 

Can you please provide us another update?  All it takes for you is to contact the Dev team and ask them for an update.  What are we paying for if we do not have an officially supported version available to us?

Active Contributor

it's disappointing. I started using other software to be able to work
Active Contributor

what software did you switch to?

Active Contributor

I’m using “zerotier”
New Contributor

Hamachi not supported on macOS Big Sur

I just spoke with support & they confirmed that Hamachi is NOT supported on Big Sur & they were unable to give a time frame for getting it to work.  When installing fresh on a new macbook, the Hamachi program just crashes constantly & we could never even get the main program to show up (just the menu icon which flashes & then eventually disappears).   I tried the workarounds/tricks in another thread on this board but they did not help & did not resolve the issue.

I asked for a place on the website (or anywhere)  that we could check to see when Big Sur is supported & they were unable to provide that, so I'm leaving this here in hopes that someone in support can provide either that, or just update this thread to let us know that it is compatible.  

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Hamachi not supported on macOS Big Sur

@JImNagel  I apologize for the inconvenience.  If you enable the kernel extension then it should work there.   Have you tried that yet?