cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adm11
New Contributor

problem subscription to 32 computer

hello. I paid for a subscription to 32 computers, the money was withdrawn, and the subscription was not activated. The support service has been silent for two days, where else can I contact?

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: problem subscription to 32 computer

Hi @adm11  The subscription activation can sometimes take over 24 hours to take place.  If you are still unable to login in and set up the network currently, please let me know the support case number and I'll look into the status for you.

adm11
New Contributor

Здравствуйте, спасибо, что ответили. Номер запроса 14703511

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: problem subscription to 32 coHello, thank you for answering. Request number 14703511mputer

@adm11  After reviewing your bk.ru login it appears that the autorenewal failed and the Hamachi service lapsed.  Are you able to retry the purchase again after checking that the billing information is all correct online?

levieraf
New Contributor

I have the same problem, I buy a subscription "LogMeIn Hamachi Standard" I need this Subcription urgent! can you help me to active faster and not until 24 hours later?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@levieraf  New Hamachi purchases can take up to 24 hours to finish processing.  By now you should see the active subscription in your account. 

Netspark
New Contributor

If you have purchased th Hamachi abo for 49 US$, you need to open your network management in LogMeIn and assign the freshly purchased abo to your existing network.

After you have done so, your network should be able to accept up to 32 clients then. Just did it myself a few monets ago and it works flawlessy