cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

upgrade my subscription

I can't upgrade my subscription status to Premium. At the payment step, I am asked to pay the fare in full, and not to pay extra for the status upgrade. The question is, how do I pay for an increase in the number of connected clients on an existing network? I have a network of 32 clients, and I want to increase it to 256.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: upgrade my subscription

Hi Alexey,

We can definitely help you with that, even if you're in the middle of a subscription period.  If the steps in this support article are not working, please click the 'Call Support' button at the bottom of the web page:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-to-change-or-purchase-hamachi-subscriptions-central-...

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have the same problem with upgrading.  Instead of paying 127 euros, I am asked to pay the full cost - 179 euros. What should I do 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@enjoy  All plans are Annual, and should charge your account within 24 hours of your billing request.  In some case if you make a plan change midway through the prior plan, you may see a prorated amount instead of the full subscription cost.