cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can't scroll up or down in command prompt from Computer Management.

Unable to scroll up or down in the command prompt window that you can use outside of remote control in Computer Management. I like being able to access command prompt for certain things without having to take over someone's PC, but it seems useless if all I can view is a small box with 10 lines of information. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can't scroll up or down in command prompt from Computer Management.

I have the same problem.  When I do a command that has a long output I don't get to see more than the last 10 lines.  Please add scrolling functionality for the remote command line.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello guys,

This is a bit overdue, but i hope it will help someone. This thing still isn't working, 4 years later, BUT there is a workaround:

"mode con:cols=140 lines=70"

where the number of lines sets the height of the LMI's command prompt window.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

what do you do to enable this?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey folks, we are planning to add more functionality to the scroll bar in early 2020, and I greatly appreciate your patience while we finish the development.

New Contributor

Heya,

You just drop this line into the command prompt window, which you open from the machine's dashboard.