cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Cancellation impossible?

Hello

I didnt realize that you had changed my subscription or raised the price, because I trust big companies and rarely ever check. I would have expected a notice by email and within the client.

I have just one computer to access remotely and not 10, so there is no reason for me to pay 350+.

You have deceived me.

I want to cancel my subscription, but it looks like you try to make it as hard as possible.

I cannot reach you by phone. I have tried USA/CND, AUS, GER, FR, GB, and some. Nobody there although it states 24/7, or no answer at all or invalid number!

And please... Don't use the standard automated reply as you did in all the other similar cases in 2017.

If you want to keep the money and not refund me - keep it. You are  not doing yourself a favor.

But you will not get anymore money from me.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancellation impossible?

@Anon78455  I apologize for the frustrations. 

Could you specify what phone numbers you dialed, and from where you are calling from so that I may check on the service status of those locations?

You may also click on my Community name in order to give me your own phone number for a support call-back.

New Contributor

These are the numbers.

I copied them from your page right now, so they may have changed since I called.

+1-781-897 5580

+44 (0)20 3608 0255 (I stripped the (0) which prevents my phone software from dialing)

+33 (0)9 75 18 17 49

+61 2 8199 8929

+49 (0) 8922061271

+353 (0)76 606 0858

My number is +41417990757

LogMeIn Contributor

@Anon78455  I will check on those lines and have someone contact you as soon as possible.  If you could please click on my Community name and privately confirm what is the best time to call you back for a support ticket.