cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: I want to delete my acoounts. How I can???

Hi there, 

To delete an entire account you must request this through Customer Support directly: https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-logmein-pro-account 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Blaze1

Please delete my account

Please delete my account as you ask that I request to delete an account by contacting you directly in a tedious manner

DeleteMyAccoun2

Please delete my account. - Somebody tried to hack into my account

Please delete my LogMeIn account. - Somebody tried to hack into my account

PHARAOH669
New Contributor

Re: Deletion of account and end of trial

КАК УДАЛИТЬ АККАУНТ?
PHARAOH669
New Contributor

Re: Please delete my account

Удалите мой аккаунт пожалуйста 🙏
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi, if you need to request account deletion due to GDPR reasons, then you may create a case through this access point: https://www.logmein.com/support/contact-us 

YZM77
Visitor

yeezin79@gmail.com
KLOKO
New Contributor

There is NO WAY to cancel or delete your account using that method. The only option I had to go with was trying to call LMI, only to find the robotic assistance not letting me past the first phase of the call so i am unable to talk with anyone.

Super frustraing and embarassngly bad busines practices on behalf of LMI. Please delete my account and never charge me again. Im so sick of corrupt businesses like this.

KLOKO
New Contributor

HOW TO DELETE ACCOUNT??

I have been a member for years and I am no longer iterested in working with a company that makes it diabolically difficult to cancel ones account.

There is currently NO WAY to cancel your account online. You must call in. So I call in, only to find their phone system doesnt work properly and i cant get past the first pahse of the call in order to speak to a real human. Corrupt business practices like this is why i no longer want anything to do with your business. 

If one of the mods actually reads this, please DELETE my account and stop charging me every year for services I no longer use. Shameful!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@KLOKO  If you've used the link I posted to create an email case, please post your case number so that I may review it in full.  This should be an option for deletion requests as well as phone support.