cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
intjohnny
Active Contributor

Re: Double cursor

I believe you need to be connected to the remote machine via LogMeIn.  In Device Manager under Display Adapters there is a LogMeIn Virtual Display Adapter.  Disabling the device did not fix the issue for me.

Georgiy
Active Contributor

Try this way:
Device manager - View - Show hidden devices

After that you could see the logmein display adapter.
reneem
New Contributor

Omg, this totally worked for me!  It doesn't take effect until you reboot the computer after disabling.  Thanks for figuring it out!

reneem
New Contributor

BUT, removing the Virtual Display function does come at a cost, as AshC had warned about.... now the Blank Screen option no longer works.  Is there a way to reenable the LMI Virtual Display Adapter?  I couldnt find it at first, but if you go to View and select Show Hidden Devices, it will appear.  But I am unable to enable the device because it says the Hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45).  Does anyone know how to reconnect this?

intjohnny
Active Contributor

Still having the same problem with a lot of frustrated customers.  You can't Enable or Disable the Virtual Display Adapter, and Uninstall Device does nothing to fix the problem. (Code 45 error message)

Hard to imagine we're just supposed to wait around for a patch. 

melissae
New Contributor

Re: Lagging Computer Mouse

This double curser is unbearable! When can we expect a fix?  No updates on this issue in over a week is a little ridiculous.  Please HELP!!!