Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bige12

Cancel

I want to cancel my account

PJLehn

Re: Stop my billing

Sorry, but this answer, while it may be correct, is not helpful at all.

I am trying for days now (for an hour alone today) to cancel auto-renewal for my LogMeIn Pro sub and there is just simply noone answering my call ever.
I even hear the beeps frequently when someone pushes the button to send me back to those super motivated guitar and sax players...

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Stop my billing

@PJLehn  I apologize for the contact failure.  Can you state which phone number you were dialing, and at what time?

If Email communication is OK, please create a case for LMI Support through this page, and let us know if you don't hear back within a few days: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ronald_a

cancel logmein subscribtion

I want to cancel my subscribtion to logme in.  the proposed way of calling support does not work (phonenumber does not work). please propose another way.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: cancel logmein subscribtion

@ronald_a  You do not have to call, and can also create a case for later follow up through our support center: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

FrickingNinja
Visitor

Cancelling a subscription

I want to cancel our company's subscription. I was really surprised to find that there's no way through the account settings, but I have to call you. Not real-time chat, not e-mail, I HAVE TO CALL YOU? JFC! Also, you don't have a representative for our country and I'm not a native speaker so I don't feel comfortable talking.
As a customer, I want this resolved I don't want to pay for service(s) I don't use.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Cancelling a subscription

Hello,

If you cannot reach us by phone, then you may also create a case for email follow up at the following Support location:

https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support

I'm sorry we do not currently have an email alias that is monitored for support, though you should hear back quickly after creating a case at the referenced support site.

OarpitO

Cancel my Logmein subscription

I cant see the option to cancel it and it has got auto-renewed. I don't want the subscription, can you please refund the subscription?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Cancel my Logmein subscription

@OarpitO  You may contact Customer Support at any time to request a cancellation and refund.

THEODORA
Visitor

I am trying to cancel

PLEASE I AM WRITING FROM GREECE. I AM TRYING TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION AND GET THE REFUND

CAN SOMEONE REPLY TO ME HOW DO I CANCEL IT ? YOUR BUTTON CANCEL REGISTRATION DOES NOT WORK

THANK YOU