cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gin1
Visitor

Delete my account

I would like to have my account and all related data deleted. I am not using your product. And I would like you to have a mail where you can write this, or a quick opportunity to delete your account. It's just that it's incredibly difficult for me because I don't speak English.

DELETEME1
New Contributor

Re: Delete my account

Good luck, I've been trying to get my account delete for WEEKS.  And I speak English.  I've called and spoken to someone who assured me it'll be deleted, but they don't.  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Gin1 @DELETEME1    I apologize the ability to completely remove user data is not an option for customers by themselves.  If you have a case number that you created with our Customer Support group regarding a deletion request, please let me know so that I may confirm everything is in order.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
DELETEME1
New Contributor

Case #14575773

Case #14461773

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for the case detail @DELETEME1 

I will confirm this is handled in the next 24 hours.

anythinguwan

Re: clear my credit card information

I have email to ask for cancelling the service, but  I found out that, LogMeIn still charged for the subscription fee. I really disappointed on this.  I went to search whether can delete my credit card information, it sound like no any button or pages could do this. 

I felt that I got cheated by this company. very very very disappointed. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@anythinguwan  If you received confirmation of the subscription cancellation by Customer Support before the renewal date, please post the case number here so I can check the status.

DELETEME1
New Contributor

@AshC  Still here.  Account still not deleted.

adanny

I have now been on hold for 3:21 hours. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I no longer need LOGMEIN and want to cancel my subscription. Apparently, the only way to cancel is to call this 1800 number. No way to email or cancel within the site. On my credit card statement there is no number to call and a website that require me to add an extension to chrome before I can access it. Any suggestions?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@adanny  If you're not getting through by phone you can also create a case for Customer Support to follow up with by email: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support