cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ? no one is answering at the calling center

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

Hello Shadi02,

In order to cancel our caccount you can either give us a call or send us an email at support@logmein.com with the request. 

Best Regards,

Vitor 

Vitor is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
19 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

It's easy to sign up but HARD to cancel. That's frustrating!

I have the same issue - no one answers the phone in billing or tech support. Tried calling 3 times and was on hold for 5-10 minutes. Poor customer service. 

New Contributor

I am having the same problem cancelling my service. How did you ever cancel?

New Contributor

Had no choice but stay on the phone until they finally answered. That is the ONLY way they will cancel an account. POOR customer service ...to say the least! Good luck

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello Shadi02,

In order to cancel our caccount you can either give us a call or send us an email at support@logmein.com with the request. 

Best Regards,

Vitor 

Vitor is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I called again and again and again until someone answered and canceled the subscription
New Contributor

I called again and again until someone answered
New Contributor

This is highly dishonest that they don't have the option to cancel in their subscription or billing page.

New Contributor

I'm having the same problem - the option to cancel should be available to the user in their account settings.

Active Contributor

What's a good number to call? The number listed on this website---I gave up after being on hold for over 2 hours.