cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

LogMeIn / Join.me seem to make it impossible to cancel a subscription...I sent a support ticket 2 months ago requesting it as no one answers the phone, yet today saw that you have charged me for an autorenew.  So I assume that your support ticket system is just as useless as your phone support.  I have tried contacting you again today, and yet again no answer on your phone service (I did let the phone ring for 20 minutes before it cut off).

Please refund me the payment you have fraudulently taken, and cancel my account as requested.

Very unprofessional service...

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

@malcf  If you need immediate assistance, please click 'Call Us' on the Pro Support page, and select a local dial in number from the options.

If you already have a case number we can look up, feel free to post that here.

Active Contributor

I get the concept - however it requires someone to actually answer the phone. I have had 3 attempts to get through on the phone and each time the call terminates as unanswered.
LogMeIn Contributor

@malcf  I apologize.

What phone number did you dial, and specifically at what times?

Active Contributor

Today it was 02036080255 @ 9.42am GMT

I would be happy to provide services to help you do further root cause analysis of your service failures, and support improvements in your customer experience in the future.

For now though, I need my issues resolved, not yours...I want my service cancelled and a refund provided by return.

Thanks

LogMeIn Contributor

@malcf  Thanks for the details.  We did have an issue with some service lines in the AUS zone, and they are all working again currently.

I will make sure your case gets looked at ASAP.

Active Contributor

I've called and cancelled our subscription but I want written confirmation that our subscription will NOT autorenew. I've emailed the sales address but I've not had a reply.

How do I get written/email confirmation that our request has been correctly actioned?

Regards,

Rob

LogMeIn Contributor

@Rob-B  If you were an online subscriber, then you would have received an email after disabling the renewal.

If you were a corporate (offline) contract holder, then that paperwork may take some days to finalize.  Let us know if you still have not received anything in this case.

New Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

I'm trying to get intouch with someone but calling logmein is such a pain.....

It take so much time to get answered that i use their hold line to get my music.. Unless you're like me and love blues, you better be ready to suffer....

Thats amazing how painfull it is. Even Facebook is easyer to dropdown........

Calling Logmeblues is like going to mordor. You're in for an adventure !

Active Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

I cancelled on the phone, I didn't receive an acknowledgement so I got onto  them via Twitter. Managed to get an email confirmation after that as my request obviously wasn't actioned. Phoning doesn't give a paper trail, it's totally unacceptable in 2019.