cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

I am starting this process right now.  This is a very shady business model.  I just emailed them about 20 minutes ago, and by the sounds of it, I won't be getting a response.

I will give it a few days and then despute it with the credit card company and put a gift card credit card with $0 balance on the account so they can try money from a stone next year.

New Contributor

Refund please

I specifically turned off the aut renew yet magivally it aut renewed for $ZZ

I would like a full refund .

Thank you

LogMeIn Manager

Re: Refund please

Hi @ckroon

I have opened a ticket for you with our Support. You can also call us directly + 1-866-478-1805 (US toll free). From outside North America, use one of these other contact numbers.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: I want to cancel my logmein pro subscription and auto renewal, how can I do that ?

How do you guys contact support except calling?

i tried emailing support@logmein.com, no one is replying

LogMeIn Contributor

@SupportNoReply Sorry for the delay.  That email alias may not actually go anywhere.  If you want to file a case for followup with us, please go through the 'Contact Us' flow on our support site.

LogMeIn Contributor

@SupportNoReply I looked up your Email address, and noticed we did send a response recently to that case.  If you like, I can resend the Customer Support response to your inbox again?

New Contributor

I am trying to cancel my subscription at the moment. I have been listening to the same stressful saxophone music for nearly 40 mins. 

They are deliberately making it as difficult as possible to do this.

You should be able to make changes to your account online including cancelling the auto renew, but no, that would make it to easy.   

It's a shame, Logmein used to be great, but greed has overtaken customer service, hence the big price hikes over the last year or so. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@jimfoz

My sincere apologies.

What number exactly did you try, so that I may check the status?

New Contributor

I've been on hold for over 30 minutes, are there hours that just not announced or what. Calling the standard support number 1-866-478-1805

LogMeIn Contributor

@jabs  Sorry about that, we should definitely have agents availble.  The current wait looks like about 5 minutes.  Could you try to redial, and be certain you select the billing category?