cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsdawber

Internet connection

when trying to log in to remote desktop, it says Logmein requires internet connection please check internet connection and try again.  I have reset wireless connection and an connected but I am still getting this message and not letting me log on. what can I try

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Internet connection

Hi @tsdawber ,

It sounds like you're on the right track.  Have you any network or local security apps installed there?

Could you specify what kind of device and LAN you have in particular?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
B1ackBoX

I've got the same problem since friday.
I've tried it from 3 computers, the host app is up and running and states its connected on all computers, and all shows up as connectable from the website.
But the client app wont log on from either pc, it only states it don't have internet connection, even though it clearly is online.
No updates or changes on the networks or in the os for either of the computers.
The client app on my phone works though... but that's not something to actually get work done through.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

It sounds like you've identified the problem location / LAN.  So in your case, it would be worth running a traceroute to these locations:  https://support.logmeininc.com/rescue/faq/whitelisting-and-logmein-000055442

You could also try bypassing the wireless router, and/or contacting your ISP (if you've already tested the connection without any firewalls in the way).

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!