cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Exvaris
New Contributor

Issues with Logmein after switching to Ultrawide

Hi folks, I have been a LogMeIn Pro user for several years now, as it has always worked flawlessly with my old triple monitor setup at home and at work. Both workstations used to be triple monitor and I would remote from one to the other.

I recently upgraded to an ultrawide monitor at home with a 5120x1440 resolution. Since then, I have not been able to successfully remote into my home computer. All I get is a blank screen. If I lock the host computer remotely and then log back in, I can get a view of a portion of my screen, but everything on the host computer is unresponsive (although the mouse cursor does change contextually based on where I'm pointing it). 

I am guessing this has something to do with the 5120x1440 resolution not being supported in the LogMeIn client. However, even when I try to change the resolution, nothing happens.

This is a pretty critical issue for me as I need to be able to work back and forth between both workstations. Is there some kind of solution for this?

Thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Issues with Logmein after switching to Ultrawide

@Exvaris  It's true we haven't tested that resolution before, so I can't say if that experience is normal.  Have you already tested with a few different / lower resolutions or aspect ratios?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!