cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: LMI Mac Won't Switch On

OK, so i have managed to fix it. I know it sounds pretty simple. But install the latest version of the LMI software and then as I suspected it was a permissions issue, just re-install snow leopard on top of your current instillation. And there you have it. I can now access LMI trouble free Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Wow, that seems a bit excessive for a fix. 

I wish LMI would fix this.  It's been broken for nearly a month now in the paid product as well as the free product.

Active Contributor

I’d like to let you all know that today we have uploaded the Beta version of LogMeIn Pro² Mac to the Labs page.

https://secure.logmein.com/labs/

This should resolve the issue we have been battling with.  Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you

-Brad

New Contributor

Thanks Brad.

Will this client work with a free account?

I noticed the windows client listed just below it shows to be for Pro and Free.

New Contributor

Well I just tried the new Beta, and it still won't wake my MacMini from sleep. It does install correctly, without any issues though.

BNM
New Contributor

I too have installed the latest pro2 beta (Build 4.0.0.1182) and still no luck in getting it to switch on. 

New Contributor

Have tried the beta both clean loaded and loaded on top of the last mac build and the app wont let you turn on the local computer. Looks like time to go back to the old build again which is disappointing.

New Contributor

Same as everyone else, the beta loads without errors, but still won't wake up from sleep.

Keep trying.

New Contributor

4.0.1182 on a new 10.6.3 6,1 MBP, will not start.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Didn't start on mine either!  and my MAC isn't asleep

I can't seem to get a toally clean uninstall