cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharCR
New Contributor

Latest LogMeIn version 4.1.0.14344 issues

Has anyone encountered this issue? On our Win 10 computer hosts, after it was updated with the latest LogMeIn version 4.1.0.14344, we have problems remotely via LogMeIn. It is also giving us error about the "trust relationship..." being broken or not there. Our current work-around solution for now is to disjoin the affected computers and rejoin back to our Domain. For the amount of computers we have, I am hoping that LogMeIn can implement a new upgrade that will correct this issue.

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Latest LogMeIn version 4.1.0.14344 issues

@CharCR  When is this error being shown exactly?  Is there any problem connecting and controlling remote Hosts after the last upgrade? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
CharCR
New Contributor

Yes, there is a problem connecting and controlling remote Hosts after the last upgrade. The error is something like "The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed" so we had to disjoin the computer host from our Domain then rejoin them again.

CharCR
New Contributor

Since I had to fix another remote host, I was able to see the actual error message, "The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship."

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@CharCR  Would you be able to test this new build on one of the problem Host computers, and let us know how it responds?  https://www.logmeinusercontent.com/links/0ddcef75e609f4f0183b61081a957fd89

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
CharCR
New Contributor

Thank you, I will try since our users continue to experience the errors.