cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimLG
Active Contributor

LogMeIn Accessibility Popup will NOT disappear despite granting permissions on my Mac.

I cannot get this pop up message to stop appearing on my Mac computers everytime I reboot.  I have enabled access and granted permission per instructions in the popup, yet it still continues to appear.  It is driving my nuts.  Any suggetions on how to stop it from appearing everytime I start my computer. Thanks.

POPUP.png

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Accessibility Popup will NOT disappear despite granting permissions on my Mac.

Hi Kim,

Have you tried a full re-install on the affected Mac as an Admin user?

KimLG
Active Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Accessibility Popup will NOT disappear despite granting permissions on my Mac.

Thanks for your reply AshC, I am the administrator and have the same problem on two different Macs.  I am baffled as to why it continues to pop up even though I completed the setps successfully. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@KimLG  Some users have mentioned that additional LogMeIn processes had to be added to the 'allowed' list, so you might want to check to see if all possible options have been checked off for anything LMI related.

KimLG
Active Contributor

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.