cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edhans
Active Contributor

Re: LogMein Pro Crashes using OSX Mojave

Same here. When I logged in it actually did an update, but that didn't help.

It crashed 3-4 times before I could establish a connection, but once I finally did, I could never switch to another app. Everytime I did, Logmein crashed and I had to start over.

It is a shame Apple didn't provide a beta of Mojave to developers to test with so they could have their apps ready to go at launch date. Smiley Sad

zoid
Active Contributor

I am glad that I am running Desktop Parallels as my VM as I can run the Windows 10 version of LogMeIn on it. However, for the money we pay this should be on someone’s priority list. I am calling them on Monday to have them reduce my subscription charges for being inconvenienced why should we give them money for a failing product.
laura4wjma1

In the coming days?  How soon?  This is really critical, we pay a lot of money for your service.

PGBUK

Fresh install of Mojave this afternoon.  Logmein crashes everytime.

None of the fixes (other than WIndows VM) work reliably.  A "fix" can't come soon enough.

fireislandmeltd
Visitor

LogMeIn Client on Mac ( Mojave ) constantly crashes if loses focus

Client issues are rendering my use of LogMeIn impossible.  I have no clue what the problem is.  Everything works until I click away from the client app or switch desktop spaces.  Here is my Problem Report screenshot.

Problem reportProblem report

tomiette
New Contributor

Hi guys,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I found a good workaround that really works !!!!

Just uncheck the "Grey Scale when inactive" box option in "Options -> Color Quality -Advanced".

It will then never crash anymore

dan22
New Contributor

Confirmed! Unchecking this option worked for me as well.

JGinnJr
Active Contributor

Thanks for sharing.  I will try that Workaround tonight when I arrive at the home office.

macrawford
Active Contributor

alos confirmed to work for me too!  thanks for the workaround!

macrawford
Active Contributor

also confirmed as working - thanks for the workaround!