cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ResMason

Login troubles for the desktop client

I am having trouble loging into the desktop client using my credentials. I can use my username and password on my web browser to access my account but the web browser I use does not support all the actions I need.  I have checked my account log to make sure I am using the correct username and I am.  The log says that the logins failed becuase of an incorrect password but I know that I am using the correct password. I have even reset it twice. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
gary-centri
New Contributor

Re: Login troubles for the desktop client

I am also experiencing issues with one computer , have three and the other two work fine.

Says i have not entered the user name and password correctly, but 100% i have entered correctly.

This computer has been used regularly every week and the details are remembered on the visiting computer

We have even attempted to login via different computers and iPad etc but still says wrong user name or password

There has been many windows updates (windows 10 pro) and logmein updates recently, could this be the issue?

Any help please

NOTE: the login screen does not show the domain like the other two computers

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi,

If this problem is still affecting you, please confirm the current LMI software version installed upon the problem host PC, and when the last full reboot was there.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
gary-centri
New Contributor

Client is 1.3.5008

Host is 13774

Re booted both on the 11th September

Host is showing on the web

Regards