cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StacyD
Active Contributor

Logmein Client Computer Properties not working Version 1.3.3795

Just did an update to Logmein Client and now getting "Your session may have timed out or you are offline. Please try again later". Tried uninstalling and reinstalling - still the same issue. New - Version 1.3.3795

I can connect to computers just fine. I just cannot get in to the properties of any computer to see notes, computer names etc. This information is vital.....please fix asap!

22 REPLIES 22
smarttech
Active Contributor

Re: Logmein Client Computer Properties not working Version 1.3.3795

Just wanted to say that I have the same problem with the logmein client, same version. 

I can connect to computers fine, but if I try to see computer info for any computer, it says "Your session may have timed out or you are offline. Please try again later." I've closed the client and re-opened, rebooted, etc. It is just a problem with this new version.

I use this all the time to view notes and computer name, IP address and stuff. I wish I hadn't updated LogMeIn client to the latest version as it worked before I updated. Any way to download that previous version so I can uninstall this version and go back? Either that or put out another update to fix it.

tcp1
Active Contributor

Ditto.

deener
Active Contributor

I called support about this and was told that it was a knoen problem and NO Fix will be coming out !  So it looks like to me a reduction in features without a cost reduction !

StacyD
Active Contributor

Well this is good to know because it is time to renew our contract. I will be bringing this up to our sales rep. If they arent going to provide a solution, I want a very nice discount. This is such a huge inconvenience to our staff.

I remember the early years of LMI - you know when they actually cared about customer experience.

deener
Active Contributor

Yes, after she told me that I had her stop my auto-renew ! Yes I do remember when it mattered, too bad.

smarttech
Active Contributor

I just got off the phone with a support rep. He said that they are aware of the issue and that they WILL be coming out with another update to fix this issue but he does not know when that will be happening. 

I asked if they can send me the version just prior to this update and he said he did not have access to the prior version. Put me on hold and asked around and nobody else in support has it either. He said he believes a new update will be coming out really soon though.

deener
Active Contributor

Well than I guess who has the right info.  My bet will be that I do from a support tech who was honest and didn;t get the word not to say what she told me !!!

smarttech
Active Contributor

That wouldn't really make sense. I'm thinking that they obviously would fix it. It was working before, so they can obviously make it work again. I don't what the most recent update "fixed", but I am thinking it won't be too hard for them to go back in and re-fix whatever code stopped the info area from opening correctly.

I go through this all the time with support reps. It all comes down to who you talk to. I sometimes call support 3 or 4 times until I am able to talk to someone that can actually help. If they were not planning on ever having that feature ever work again, they would have removed the Computer Info button entirely. I believe they'll fix it in the next update. But once it is working again, I will probably ignore future updates for a while as long as it keeps working.

deener
Active Contributor

I hope you are correct because I've used LMI for some time and find it very useful.  There may have been a communication problem because English was not her first language and she may have confused her conjunctions.  My subscription expires 5/14/18 i will give them till than, but i do hope your right !