cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smarttech
Active Contributor

Re: Logmein Client Computer Properties not working Version 1.3.3795

If they don't have it fixed by then I'll be surprised. One thing each of us can do is to become the squeaky wheel. Call back every day to ask if they have a fix for the problem yet or if they can send a prior version of the LogMeIn client when the feature worked. (and if they do send you a prior version, send it to me too).

I know this becomes a bit of a pain for us as it wastes our time, but it can be rather affective as it puts heat on the support reps who can then put heat on the developers to fix it. They want it fixed just so we stop bugging them. 

StacyD
Active Contributor

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed this gets straighten out quickly. What an huge waste of time!

deener
Active Contributor

Yea, I have nothing better to do !!!  Sound like a plan .

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm late to this thread. 

If I understand you correctly, no matter what you've done, you cannot connect to your existing client computers through your paid LogMeIn subscription?

If it's still happening, could you specify what operating system / web browsers you are utilizing there?

I will check the status of the newest release in the meantime, and update this thread with more information soon.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
smarttech
Active Contributor

No, you are not understanding correctly. We are able to connect to our client computers just fine. The problem is that when we use the LogMeIn client, if we click the computer info button (little circle with an i in the middle), we always get the error: Your session may have timed out or you are offline. Please try again later.

Before the latest update to 1.3.3795, we were able to see the computer name, IP address, last connection date and time, how long computer has been online, and our notes that we have saved to that PC. Now we just get the above error and cannot see any info for each computer. I've updated the client on 2 computer and both do the same thing now. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Understood, thanks!

I will update this thread as new information becomes available...

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
deener
Active Contributor

... 1 week and counting ,  and still  NO FIX  !

rolando
Active Contributor

It appear problem is fixed, but no notification or email or contact from support.  No client update needed so apparently issue was somewhere else.

Customer communication on status of problems is key.

Disappointed.

RPM

StacyD
Active Contributor

It appears to be working for me now as well. Thank you for the update!

smarttech
Active Contributor

So, the problem was some communication issue on their end after the update. Ya, an email with an update would have been nice, but as long as it is fixed, I'll forgive them.