cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Logmein Pro - Keep getting Disconnected

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I can finally use LogMeIn again.  My ESET upgrade must have broken it...

Highlighted
New Contributor

problem fixed!!! thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

THANK YOU!!!!  Several emails between ESET and myself wasn't correcting the problem.  Your suggestion has allowed me back on to my client's computers.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am having the same problem and is extremely frustrating. Spent days trying to figure out. Can you elaborate what is ESET? Where do I go on the setting in logmein???

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello - I need help from those of you who are much smarter than me in what ESET is and how to correct the following problem.  I can not use LogMeIn without being disconnected, seeing remote connection lost, error 10054 since installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.  At least I think that's the common denominator.  I am a CPA trying to get to client computers and this has me just about ready to jump off a bridge!  Can someone throw me a lifeline and tell me in layperson's terms what I need to change and where?  I love LogMeIn - when it works.  Thank you.  Kathy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Where is that easy button?  I contacted Kaspersky and heard back from them promptly with the solution!  Basically, the problem occurs after upgrading the AVP software.  Here are the simple instructions they sent me which worked perfectly and quickly.

Open Kaspersky 2013.
•        Click on 'Settings'.
•        Click on the word 'Restore' in the lower left.
•        Click 'Next'.
•        Please check all boxes, including sub-boxes. If you issue is not related to Anti-Spam, you can uncheck it.
•        Click 'Next'.
•        Click 'Finish'.
•        Click 'OK' twice.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: RE: Logmein Pro - Keep getting Disconnected

Hi I had the same frustrating problem. Turning off the SSL scanning on my client fixed it instantly.

Thanks for the tip!

Highlighted
New Contributor

My fix:  The remote pc was hung trying to reboot, from an app that that wouldnt close.  Had someone where the computer was do a hard reboot, and that fixed it.  My guess is that some logmein services had been stopped but the computer was hung on the other process. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Where is the solution?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Logmein Pro (Free, so a fortiori) - Keep getting Disconnected

Just wanted to add some info as I just finally resolved that nagging issue with one of the PC 's I connect to. That laptop would drop logmein consistently after about 10 to 120 seconds. Items to consider:

- the internet connection (service provider itself) and the traffic on it and/or locally on the network. This was on a laptop connected via cable (RCN), temporarily also connectable through DSL on the same local network.  Now I could connect very stably via Teamvwr Eight. But not through remote desktops on the local network.

- the version and install condition of logmein. Turns out It would not install for some reason the latest version (had a June 2013 versionm, kept saying new version downloaded, ready ot update but was never updating).  Well after I uninstalled and reinstalled it (note, download the free install from a similar PC so you will have a readily customized install), all was/ is good.

All in all a great product, doing its best against so many variables. I bought a pro version for a friend so he would appreciate my helo better ;D

PS. the other "new" issue that I get nowadays is wake up on lan not always working = but that's another thread/ topic!