cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PlayerOne
New Contributor

Re: Need old installer for XP

Well,  shoot...thank you for your help and responses.

jack000
Active Contributor

Zipped folder of LogMeIn installed on host WIn7 machine:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Fdxdl0tYCEMYKSL-I1A20l4HJS1fr_Z

Fintan

Hi all,
         Would it be possible for a new link and location for an installer of logmein for XP SP3 please?

Kind Regards,

Fintan Keeling.

Fintan

Hi,

Replying to my own post.

I found a link posted by Jack000 a few pages back and am going to give this a try.

F.

LW98115
Active Contributor

I wasn't able to get this to work... good luck. If SP3 does work for you please let me know. Presently I'm downloading to a windows 10 PC with logmein . have the user walk a jump drive over to the XP PC and install this way. Thanks
Seasons

Hello, Friends!  My office computer runs XP and I need to log into it remotely and print. Can anyone advise if the Log Me In for windows XP sucessfully remote prints?  And which version of Log Me In would I need on the local connection, if I'm not running XP there?  Will it still work with different versions of software of the remote vs local computer?  Any advise is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

VinStark
New Contributor

Can anyone of you please send me the msi file version 4.1.09498 to vink.v8@gmail.com  ???
Badly need this to access my workdesk during this quratine time. Thanks in advance!

VinStark
New Contributor

What version of logmein you got? is it 4.1.09498?

Could you kidnly send it to vink.v8@gmail.com

EJWater
Visitor

If anyone has the link or MSI's to share, I would appreciate it. Have a Windows XP SP2 machine that we need to get LogMeIn reinstalled on after the hard drive crashed. Created an account just to ask. Any help very much appreciated.

kkoenig
Visitor

@Martinob Can you please share your installer with me as well?