cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

No Remote Sound on MAC using Mojave

Since installing Mojave on my Mac which has Logmein Pro, the remote sound has disappeared. This problem occurs regardless of whether I'm connecting to it from another Mac or from a windows machine.  Is this an incompatibility?  Is there a fix in the works?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: No Remote Sound on MAC using Mojave

@edmaestro  Sorry about that.  We have a newer Pro version coming out shortly that will fully support Mojave moving forward.  Once you have updated to this version let us know if the sound does not return.

8 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

@edmaestro  Sorry about that.  We have a newer Pro version coming out shortly that will fully support Mojave moving forward.  Once you have updated to this version let us know if the sound does not return.

New Contributor

The new update does not appear to have fixed this, at least not on my machine.  Is there any more news?

LogMeIn Contributor

@bayview88 Sorry about that! 

Can you confirm the Mac OS version and LMI version installed?

New Contributor

On my Mac I'm running Mojave, Mac OS 10.14.1, and LMI version 4.1.0.9899.
No remote sound no matter how I connect. Thanks.

Ed
New Contributor

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)

2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

LogMeIn host software version:  4.1.0.9899 (Nov 14 2018)

I should point out that if this can't be fixed very soon, I will likely discontinue my account at renewal.   Audio is the main reason I pay for LogMeIn.  If audio is not going to function, I have a plethora of free options.

LogMeIn Contributor

@bayview88 @edmaestro  I apologize if this issue is still affecting your business.  I don't believe this is affecting all Mac users, so we'd like to investigate in your specific examples.  Would you be able to contact support and reference this thread, in order to gather debug logs and client logs for an escalation? 

New Contributor

Would you share a direct link to the proper part of the support site where you want this mentioned?  I only have about 10 days to resolve this before my renewal, which is still on the chopping block at this point.

LogMeIn Manager

@bayview88

You can reach us at:

US Canada: 1-866-478-1805

Click here for more phone options 

Our Support team is available 7:30 PM Sunday to 9 PM Friday (U.S. EST)

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!