cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dubliner2020

Offline Issues

My Host PC has wired broadband cable connection so it is not a WiFi connection issue. When I sign into the client it will spin around for ages and not log me in to the host. I have to refresh or  close it down completely before it will do that. But in the last week the PC symbol had changed from blue to green and a pop up will say " Connect to the host computer is currently not available". The client will then switch to 'Offline". I have to call my boss and he has to restart my host computer.

WE are working from home because of Covid  my PC is the only one having this issue. It is very frustrating and embarrassing to have to keep calling my  boss who has to drive into the office , unlock the building and switch my PC on again. This has happened 3 times in one week and is becoming incredibly stressful and disruptive.

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Offline Issues

I apologize for the disruptions @Dubliner2020

Can you specify what LogMeIn application version and operating system is in use there?

If the problem has not resolved itself after a fresh installation of the endpoint software, feel free to call us when you are connected so that we may gain access to the affected PC in order to compare log files with the system history logs.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!