cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

PC in session but unable to connect

Hello,

I just bought a Pro logmein version after the switching (10pc's) but now I have a problem with one of the pc's.

On the dashboard it says the pc is in session (even though it has been 20hours since the last connection) but everytime I try to connect, it stucks on the login screen waiting, trying to connect and then timeout.

I've tried from multiple explorers and differents places (IP's).

But always the same result.

any ideas ?

cheers,

4 REPLIES 4
Active Contributor

Re: PC in session but unable to connect

I'm seeing this same issue on 2 of my 3 computers. One running Windows Server 2000 and the other running Max OS X Tiger. Both have worked fine until today.

New Contributor

Same problem - host is running Win 7 Professional and the attached is Win 7 Ultimate.  Worked until the switchover to paid Logmein Pro.  Thinking of disputing charge with CC company since I can't seem to reach a support team.

:-(

New Contributor

I have the same issue with one of my clients.  If a user is currently logged in, and a second user logs in during the active session, kicking out the original user:  all users are unable to connect once the second user exits the session.  Computer shows as online with multiple users connected, but no one can connect.  We have to call the client and restart the computer.  However, the client may need to restart the computer several times.

LogMeIn Contributor

@MSMNI   I apologize for the connection issues there.  Does this happen on every one of your clients, or is it isolated to just one?