cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Please refund and cancel my auto subscription!

Just got a  notice for my logmein subscription and got shocked! That's increase!

I checked my email box including the spam folder and there have NOT been any notification of such a price. Hence I have NOT been notified or have acknowledged or authorized such a subscription at that price.  

Could you please  I am in UK and cannot call your US number, I also sent the request to your support@logmein.com but has not got any reply.

Thanks

Sean
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Please refund and cancel my auto subscription!

Hi @clairecloc

To change the auto-renewal status of your account, simply give us a call and we will be happy to enable or disable the auto-renewal feature on your account. Call us at + 1-866-478-1805 (US toll free). From outside North America, use one of these other contact numbers.

http://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-modify-your-LogMeIn-subscription/?q=cancel&l=en_US...

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
14 REPLIES
Active Contributor

You probably won't hear from them by email.  We should all go to bb.org and put in negative reviews or file actual complaints.  These people have an A+ rating!!

New Contributor

I got the same type of scam... Difficult to get find what to do , where to call and finally when I spead with a human, I am put on hold than the line cuts.... Really great.

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @clairecloc

To change the auto-renewal status of your account, simply give us a call and we will be happy to enable or disable the auto-renewal feature on your account. Call us at + 1-866-478-1805 (US toll free). From outside North America, use one of these other contact numbers.

http://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-modify-your-LogMeIn-subscription/?q=cancel&l=en_US...

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

the fact that anyone can sigup online but we need to call to cancel stinks like logmein in trying its hardest make is as difficult as possible for a  client to cancel, which if course, wouldnt be a problem if you had a good product at a reasoable price

Active Contributor

I got refunded but less than they took due to the exchange rate (I'm in UK too)!!!

many emails later I am taking them to the small claims court over the price of a pint FFS.

It takes 20 minutes to submit a small claim and costs £25 and I have yet to have one fail.

They have no customer service skills whatsoever

New Contributor

This company is a complete scam. I cancelled my subscription with them over a year ago. I woke up this moring to find $370 pulled from my Paypal account. If I don't get this money back, I'm going to sue the **bleep** out of this company. Even if it costs me 5k dollars in legal fees, I'm going to make sure they don't take my money.

New Contributor

Pretty typical response. This is the only company that openly blames their customers for their **bleep**ty policies.
New Contributor

Yes, I agree Joel7.

Have spent the last half hour in a fruitless search for how to cancel or downgrade my pro subscription. 

Then had to wait another half hour on the phone hold waiting for an operator to verbally transcribe my email address to identify the account ... which took another 10 minutes to get across.

Incredibly backward for a technology company !!

New Contributor

They tried this with me last year. I submitted a ticket for a refund which they ignored. For several weeks I submitted requests for an update and requested further instruction. I documented them all which they ignored. I submitted a claim to PayPal. It took a month, but since LMI didn't even respond to them they found in favor of me with no further questions. 

Make sure you remove all auto or preapproved payments from your PayPal account. I did this last year after the fiasco. I manually inactivated their access permissions. This year when I got the email they were going to auto charge me ($100 more than last year) I checked that PayPal is not connected (from the PayPal end). I couldn't care less about calling them.

I won't do business with them again.