cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Please refund and cancel my auto subscription!

Hi,

Good Luck, This company says that they are a pre-paid subscription and that if you have auto pay set up it bills your card or payment service. I was able to get a price reduction but have to keep the service for another 12 months, bad PR and the product is not worth the fee.  Actually, I think it will be best just to go to small claims court and see what a judge has to say.

New Contributor

Please full refund and cancel my auto subscription!
Just got a notice for my logmein subscription and got shocked! That's increase!

I checked my email box including the spam folder and there have NOT been any notification of such a price. Hence I have NOT been notified or have acknowledged or authorized such a subscription at that price. I thought that it was canceled the subscription, and this account has not been for many many years, the person I used to help over logmein, no longer has support for 3 years or more.

New Contributor

What are the hours to call you guys to cancell the auto subscription! and get the refund.

LogMeIn Contributor

@mbalduin  As this Community thread indicates, we do not handle pricing or billing discussions here.  You should have no issue calling one of the referenced support numbers during normal NA business hours.  We also have call centers on other continents if dialing from elsewhere.

https://www.logmein.com/support/contact-us

New Contributor

I never authorized this transaction of $xx.xx which is a $xx.xx increase on my American Express and I never setup auto pay on my account. My account manager said he was trying to get me a lower price when I spoke with him on Thursday (JAN 17 2019) morning. He said he would call me back by the end of the day, but I never heard from him. I tried to call on Friday and sat on hold for over an hour. I tried to call today and sat on hold for over 30 minutes. I’m very disappointed in Logmeins service and lack of professionalism. I use to recommend logmein to everyone, but now I'm done. Please refund my money immediately because I may just blog about this the rest of the week on every source i can find. I feel a large purge coming.  Also keep in mind I used an America Express, they back this out in a sec, if this isn't resolved quickly, I'll just have them back it out and blog about it every chance I get. Companies that pull this must learn.

Does a upper management have a major drug problem they have to pay for or what? 

New Contributor

I have been on the phone for 2 hours+ trying to resolve the auto-renew feature that I had tried to stop. Isn't it ironic that this company offers customer support tools and software, and they can't provide the most basic level of customer support for their own products. Help! 

LogMeIn Contributor

@HelpPro  I apologize for the frustrations. 

If you were unable to get through to an agent, please confirm for me the number you dialed, and extensions reached thereafter.  We can certainly have an agent reach out to answer your billing questions, if unanswered.