cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Refund Request

Hi,  our subscription has been automatically renewed which we did not want.  I have been unable to get through on the phone, and the support email does not work.  The payment has already been taken from our credit card. How do I cancel the subscription and get a refund?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Refund Request

I have the same issue. If you get anywhere please let me know. I have no idea how many years I have automatically paid for a service I cannot use.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I had a link to a web page that said call us. Then you get a page that has a message "we are busy" I just need an email address
Highlighted
Active Contributor

I just got an automated message on their helpline.  The support email does not work.  We have not used this service in many months, and have no intention of using it in the future.  I had no notification of renewal, and did not want to renew.  Now it seems we have no way of getting through to anybody or getting a refund except through this forum.  If I do not get a response within 48 hours, I will be contacting my credit card company to make a chargeback.

This is atrocious customer service!!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize about the unforeseen support delays during these incredibly demanding times.  While we continue to manage case requests as fast as possible, you will still need to wait for customer support to process any billing requests pertaining to online subscriptions.  

https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Ash,

I have been to that page, and called support and been on hold for over an hour without getting any response apart from an automated message.  So apart from this forum, I have been unable to speak to anyone about a refund yet, so they are unaware we want one.  Why, in this day and age is there not an support email address?  How long are we supposed to wait to get to speak to an actual person?  There is not even an online chat facility.  It would appear that once we have signed up to this service you do everything possible to avoid us cancelling it.

I am making you aware now that I wish to cancel our subscription with immediate effect and need a refund of £359.99. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I suggest that you get onto your bank. Mine has responded well and is looking into it with a view to a refund.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks Derek,

That's all I can do - still cant get through on the phone, tried online chat which is just automated, and suggests I ring.  I am appalled at the complete lack of customer support, and will be requesting a chargeback from my bank tomorrow.  Good luck with your refund!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Completely agree.  It shoiuld be much easier to cancel (like a "cancel now" button.  I sent an email to customer service requesting a refund 3 years ago.   No response, and they keep on charging.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@mcb2  Are you unable to call into one of the listed support numbers here?  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-logmein-pro-account