cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Remote Printing

How to desactivate remote printing tool?

Everyone is asking how to activate, but i don't want this. This is working for every connections and i don't want this. My printer is full of papers printed that i don't need.

Please how to desactivate remote printing for every connections?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
New Contributor

Re: Remote Printing

Any answer?
Valued Contributor

Is it your intent to print?? If you are wanting to print to a printer your remote computer is connected too then when you go to print select that printer, LogMeIn will make your printer the default on your local computer during a session.

New Contributor

I'm with castaldelli.  I'd like some way to disable remote printing by default, and choose it only when needed.  We have many instances when users at our home office remotely access one of our 60 + host machines to provide software support, which may involve printing at the host office.  If our remote users forget to reset the host's default printer, we wind up with pages and pages of output sent to the "via LogMeIn" printer, when we actually want it printed at the host site.  Is there a way, or can it be included as an option in future releases, to accomplish this?  Again, it would be useful to have the option to disable remote printing. 

Thanks,

LM

Tags (3)
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for your feedback! Please also submit your ideas directly to feedback@logmein.com for our product team to consider.
Sincerely,
Lisa Kate
Community Manager
Lisa_K8 is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

New Contributor

Did you ever get an answer?  I also would like to disable remote printing by default.  When I am working with a remote user, I usually want them to get the print out.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Checkout this guide for Host Preference Packages, and disabling Remote Printing:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/allow-remote-printing-from-a-host-computer-host-preferen...