cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AP113BY
New Contributor

Seriously... Why is LogMeIn so slow!!!

I have about 40 users using LogMeIn Pro for remote working - and all I get constantly is reports of LogMeIn being slow, unresponsive, laggy, just useless in general. 

The users' internet connections are fine

Our office internet connection is at 5% utilization

The remote desktops are running fine

The users' host machines are running fine.

Seriously, what is going on with LogMeIn recently? It used to be so quick and it's now barely usable.

I tried calling support last week but got nowhere - just pied me off with a basic kop out fix of "update the software"...

Maybe I should cancel and move over to TeamViewer? Had to move one user over and lo and behold it was the best thing since sliced bread and a 10 fold improvement for that user?

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Seriously... Why is LogMeIn so slow!!!

@AP113BY  I apologize for the recent difficulty.  Are you able to confirm testing a remote PC within a different local area network or ISP?  This should rule out any issues at a specific location.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AP113BY
New Contributor

Hi Ash

As per my initial post - this issue covers about 40 independent connections - all different ISP's networks.

AP113BY
New Contributor

Had more complaints today that LogMeIn is painful slow and unresponsive to user clicks.

Is there a support number or email I can contact who will actually offer more advice other than "update the software" (To which there are none available).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AP113BY We do have 24 hour customer support available through the support center: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support

Please let us know if the problems persist so I can look further into your case with Customer Support.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!