cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattmutch
Active Contributor

Re: Sync Clipboard works unreliably

I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, always up to date with Windows Updates, and the only connections I make are to other Windows 10 Pro 64-bit based clients, also up to date. 

LogMeIn versions seem to be 4.1.0.12382 but updating now on the client sides and I go through the website to access them. I don't use the App for access. Software versions aside, this has been an issue for the entire time I've used the product.

I've discussed this with support on two or more occasions and get frustrated with Make sure the Clipboard Sync box is checked and try Reinstalling the Client...

SysAdminAXS
New Contributor

It's happening again. Simple text copy from within the session back to my system. Doesn't work, 3 times this week. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@SysAdminAXS  Please call into Customer Support in order to document the affected environment fully.  I am sorry we're not aware of any ongoing clipboard issues, and are very interested to learn more.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
TravisKB

I'm experiencing the same issue. The clipboard works the first time or two after I launch LogMeIn and connect to the remote host.

If I copy/paste more than a couple of times, the clipboard-sharing stops working entirely.

Closing the connection to the remote host and reconnecting fixes it... temporarily.

This is awful, inconsistent behavior. It's added a ridiculous amount of time to my work in the past week.

AMAcpa
Active Contributor

I have this exact same issue. In fact it only works for 1/3 to 1/2 of the computers I access even though the settings are all the same (that I can tell). I don't want to try to reinstall in on the Remote computer in case it disables my connection and then I need to kill my time to walk my client through it to reinstall. For the very expensive price I pay I would expect this to be flawless. I end up using the File Manager. 

SysAdminAXS
New Contributor

I am still having this issue. In a session Clipboard sync is working and then all of a sudden it stops syncing again. I try to turn on and off the clipboard sync and it still doesn't work. This is very problematic and killing my workflow.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@SysAdminAXS  @AMAcpa @TravisKB   I apologize for the ongoing nature of this problem.  Due to the fact that we are not seeing the same results in our testing environments, have you been able to contact Customer Care directly, for the purpose of escalating the issue to our engineering teams?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
SysAdminAXS
New Contributor

7 months later and it's still happening. The clipboard sync unreliable again. Click the clipboard uncheck the box. It's so frustrating. becasue it always happens when I really need it to work.

dkrnair
Visitor

Anyone find a solution to this issue ?

Nopixus

This issue is unacceptable.