cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Sync Clipboard works unreliably

Has anyone been able to contact Customer Support in order to get them the log files from the period you were attempting to synchronize clipboards?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
apardemann

So, several years with this issue and it does not work reliably yet.

I experience this issue on a regular basis (and it seems I am not the only one), so I don't understand how it hasn't been able to replicate in a test environment.

For me the issue is that every now and then the clipboard sync stops working in one direction.

I can copy things from the client (local) to the host (remote), but I am unable to retrieve what I copied in the host (remote) to the client (local). (I am talking about simple text content, nothing fancy). Sometimes closing LogMeIn Client and reconnecting to the host machine resolves the issue but sometimes nothing I do seems to make it work again.

Hopefully LogMeIn can get to the bottom of this because it's really annoying.

bedesign
Visitor

Six years on this thread and it's still an issue, hah. Our company just switched to this, but I guess we'll be leaving now. Same problems as the others; very unreliable. Doesn't matter if the box is checked or if anything is restarted; sometimes works with copying and pasting, but most of the time it does not. Too big of a time waste on something needed constantly.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@bedesign  I'm sorry about the difficulty there. Please click my Community name to send a private message with your account + contact info for a follow up from Customer Support. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
GandalfIT

Same crap today: March 2022 (you posted 2016) 6 years and still nor working.

Same behaviors, same try&error.

1james

yes, still doesn't reliably work from host to client (i.e. rarely works) and its now Sept '22.

jeff_miller
New Contributor

same issue still happening