cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_i_w
New Contributor

Transferring computers from my personal to professional accounts

Hi All,

I set up a remote PC with LogMeIn, but somehow (idiocy on my part no doubt) I linked it to a personal account rather than the paid professional one I have. I can't now access that PC without paying to upgrade my personal account (14 day trial period expired). Is there anyway to transfer that PC to my professional account? Both accounts are registered with the same email address.

Thanks,

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Transferring computers from my personal to professional accounts

@Paul_i_w  If the credentials were exactly the same, I would first suggest changing the Pro login to something else.  Then perform a re-install of the LogMeIn endpoint software in order to re-register that PC to the paid plan. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Paul_i_w
New Contributor

Thanks for that. Excuse the ignorance, but would this require me to do it on the PC I want to remote into? If so, Houston we have a problem! I currently cant get access to it physically.

@AshC wrote:

@Paul_i_w  If the credentials were exactly the same, I would first suggest changing the Pro login to something else.  Then perform a re-install of the LogMeIn endpoint software in order to re-register that PC to the paid plan. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, or some other remote access program that will grant you admin access on the host in question. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!