cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
interleukin
New Contributor

When my PC has no PW to log-in, what sort of PW should I need to put in to use logmein?

When my PC has no PW to log-in, what sort of PW should I need to put in to use logmein?

My PC has no PW to log-in.  But whenever I try to access to my PC from client PC outside, I am asked to put in the PW, only ending up wth Error 1326 or 1327 (when left it blank).  What should I do?  I dont want to set any PW for my personal PC as it is only me using that PC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: When my PC has no PW to log-in, what sort of PW should I need to put in to use logmein?

Hello,

On some computers you may be prompted to enter a Computer Access Code. Usually you are prompted to create a Computer Access Code when you install LogMeIn to a computer that is not configured to require a Windows or Mac user name and password (when you start the computer, it is ready to go without entering a password). The Computer Access Code gives you assurance that only people who know the special code can access your computer.  In your case you may need to reinstall the endpoint software from scratch, as the administrator to trigger the code creation request.

This guide may also be of some use:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-create-remove-a-computer-access-code

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: When my PC has no PW to log-in, what sort of PW should I need to put in to use logmein?

Hello,

On some computers you may be prompted to enter a Computer Access Code. Usually you are prompted to create a Computer Access Code when you install LogMeIn to a computer that is not configured to require a Windows or Mac user name and password (when you start the computer, it is ready to go without entering a password). The Computer Access Code gives you assurance that only people who know the special code can access your computer.  In your case you may need to reinstall the endpoint software from scratch, as the administrator to trigger the code creation request.

This guide may also be of some use:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-create-remove-a-computer-access-code

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!