cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glen_S
Active Contributor

Why is logmein so slow lately, and forcing me to login again when I disconnect from a pc?

I have noticed lately it is taking anywhere from 2-5 minutes to login, and just opening this page so I could post took well over a minute. 

Also, over the last couple of days whenever I disconnect from a computer it is starting the entire slow process over again, forcing me to login again instead of returning me to my computers screen. 

It has also been forcing me to re login many times during the day, even when I check off keep me connected. 

13 REPLIES 13
GlazedDonut
Active Contributor

Re: Why is logmein so slow lately, and forcing me to login again when I disconnect from a pc?

Experiencing way too long login times to website. We pay so much every year for this service and it should work properly and fast. 

leachbn

Login problem

Tried logging on & getting error code d730243772

Glen_S
Active Contributor

Re: Why is logmein so slow lately, and forcing me to login again when I disconnect from a pc?

I wonder if they're getting hit with a DOS attack or just don't have the infrastructure to handle the workload.  I downloaded the client and it is marginally better, but I still had timeouts trying to connect to computers today, and at one point the client wouldn't connect. 

I checked it on isitdownrightnow.com a couple of times and it said it was down for everyone, and just trying to get into this site took a few tries. 

I know the company I am doing work for is taking a serious look at switching to splashtop as it's less $$ and works pretty well the same.  They have already replaced their rescue with splashtop. 

I have a subscription to splashtop myself and I'm quite happy with it. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

We apologize for the frustration. Please be sure you are subscribed to our Service Status page so you receive automatic alerts. We continue to investigate the cause of the recent connection issues.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

Please try signing in and connecting again now and let us know if you are successful. 

GlazedDonut
Active Contributor

As of right now, it is working the way it should be. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thank you for confirming.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

We apologize, the issue appears to be back. We are investigating again now https://status.logmeinaccess.com/

tabwork

Incredibly slow again this morning, took me 21 minutes and rebooting my local machine trying to connect to finally login.  I had to do this twice last week as well, your service has been awful recently.