cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Windows updates not showing, says no pending updates

I see that even though they acknowledged the issue, we are still here almost a month later and nothing fixed as of yet.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

After I got the response that the latest build fixed things, I responded to them that it did not. In some cases it works but not always so if it isn't going to work 100% then you might as well say it isn't working since it is not reliable and requires connecting to the remote computer to truly see if there are any windows updates available.

All we can do is hope with the latest Windows 8.1 update 2 that things will improve.

New Contributor

Only problem is that still does not resolve the issue with Win 7.....ugh Diggs....lets just fix it ourselves....maybe faster!! Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I received and email from support stating the problems was fixed and to test.  When I tested, I still had the same issue. I emailed them again to let them know, and they told me that I needed to wait until the next setup of Windows Updates. So we will see :-)

Active Contributor

Yes I too had done that. The day that I actually received a response email they were telling me the new release had fixed it but it had not. I am under the impression that was wishful hoping on their part, that their latest release would fix all. This has been going on for more than the last few releases of their product unfortunately.
New Contributor

I concur and this is really troublesome. My issues are that sometimes it says alerts are there by showing the yellow alert and then you go into the alerts and it shows none available......or sometimes it maybe show a number of alerts there and when we connect to the computer, they are already installed.

New Contributor

2 years later according to the date and the issue REMAINS.  I feel your frustration

TRY THIS

go into DEVICE MANAGER and update the driver manually

this will clear most of the updates reported from LMI

not sure why the PC does not find them when checking for updates

I contacted Microsoft and they were not very helpful either

New Contributor

After some experimening, a tech support call to LogMeIn and seome prayer,  we found a solution (albeit not elegant). Just uninstall LMI, reboot the machine and redeploy the LMI app. Solved it with 20 machines!