cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Working Logmein on Windows 7 with Version 3.00.606 of Logmein

Please note to install Logmein on windows 7 you will need Version 3.00.606 .

This version will install without any problems. It is then safe to get update through

Logmein update program install in system tray. To latest version which is

LogMeIn Free Version 4.0.784 Build: Oct 16 2008 20:29:50

I have only try this with the free account I am sure the same procedure should

work with paid account.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Working Logmein on Windows 7 with Version 3.00.606 of Logmein

v3.00.606 is install just like any other version this is the file name 'LogMeIn.msi'  just double click or right click to select open

and follow the on screen instruction . I have installed on two physical machine and one virtual machine already

I hope the Moderator can provide a link to this version because i dont see anywhere to do a upload files.

I hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
New Contributor

How did you install v3.00.606? Can you provide more details?
Highlighted
Active Contributor

v3.00.606 is install just like any other version this is the file name 'LogMeIn.msi'  just double click or right click to select open

and follow the on screen instruction . I have installed on two physical machine and one virtual machine already

I hope the Moderator can provide a link to this version because i dont see anywhere to do a upload files.

I hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi: I'm not sure this polite to ask but first where can I get LogMeIn v3.00.606? If ther is none is it possible for you to send that file to me? thanks. I check later for your answer.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hiya,

Could you let me know where I might be able to source this older version. I've looked all over the web.Support said they wont support this until release so any other help is welcomed.

Cheers,

Matt

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ok I found it here

http://www.brothersoft.com/logmein-it-reach-download-60126.html

It may be the logmein reach but you van select Logmein Free from the install options

It does install fully and register as enabled and online but I could not connect to the machine from the site. It did show in my list of computers though.

I updated as sugested but I was left where I began, It was enbaled but offline...

1 step further though... Smiley Happy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Apologies for te multiple posts.

I have managed to connect to my computer using Version 3.00.606 but it just took a little longer than I was expecting earlier. I'm not going to try an update yet as I will probably end up repeating the problem I encountered before.

So there you go, fom my experience, just using 3.00.606 worked for me.

Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi MattBlak you can go ahead and upgrade you should not have any problems doing so

I have updated three systems from version 3.00.606 to the current version Version 4.0.784
and still working.

New Contributor

Amdsempron, Thank you for the solution, it works great! I now have my Windows 7 machine running the lastest update.

MattBlak, Thank you, for the link to get older version. This made it possible to get Logmein working!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks, that worked for me also.