cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chuck-M
New Contributor

logmein antivirus and windows 10 version 2004

HI, Im useing logmein pro with logmein antivirus on about 25 computers. I have ugraded one of my systems to windows 10 version 2004 and im finding there is a compatibility issue with that windows version and log me in antivirus.  I  manually removed the antivirus software restarted the system then went to my dashboard and tried to reinstall the antivirus software and it would not take. am  I missing something or is logmein antivirus just not compatable with this version of windows and will it be?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Chuck-M
New Contributor

Re: logmein antivirus and windows 10 version 2004

Ok Update 

So after calling support and being on hold forever and hug up on I finally talked to someone about my compatability issue with windows version 2004 and log me in antivirus. I was told what i already knew that it wasnt compatable and the only advice that was givin was roll back to 1909. asked if they are working on making it compatable, they said "I dont know",' not good! so if you use log me in antivirus  do not load windows version 2004 unless you have a different virus protection that is compatable.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Chuck-M  I apologize for the delay, and we plan to support version 2004 very soon. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chuck-M
New Contributor

thank- you
suportelogar

Do we already have a forecast?

MajorbrandsITAJ

Have they come out with an announcement that 2004 is working with Logmein anti-virus?

Chuck-M
New Contributor

Yes it works with 2004 now