cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonathanholt

Can Mac Users have a Windows Experience on LMI Rescue?

I've been using LMI Rescue for work on a Mac for 4 years now, and my desktop PC at home is a Windows machine.  The experience between the two OS's for LMI is pretty obvious.  I understand Apple makes things difficult, but as. a third. party app, I feel like the experience for Mac users doesnt really seem to be important to LMI.  The app crashes often. (especially on Mojave) and has many weird bugs (IE typing loses its place unless all but one sessions are on On Hold, trying to use keyboard commands sometimes weirdly minimizes the window and pops it out, I have a wierd "Wineloaded" icon that somehow controls the software for minimizing, I can't Command Tab to cylce through windows anymore meaning to quickly swtich to my local browser to reference something and then jump back into full screen, and the list goes on and on). Can anyone speak to this?  The crashing of the app is really the most devastating, but why does Mac feel like an after thought?  Im attaching a SS of the icon that has to pop up in the dock in order for me to run the app on a completely up to date version of OS. X Mojave.  You can see when i hover over with mouse it says Wineloader64.  I've uninstalled and. re-installed and nothing helps.

LMI Wineloader64.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
jonathanholt

Re: Can Mac Users have a Windows Experience on LMI Rescue?

And all the extra periods in my post above are some bug within your forum community as I certainly didn't type those. hahaha
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can Mac Users have a Windows Experience on LMI Rescue?

@jonathanholt  I am sorry for the difference in experience between the operating systems.  We do have an updated Mac release coming in the next several weeks that should tackle a few issues.  Unfortunately I don't know of any brand new feature development, but you can always check back with the Community and/or the release notes section for updates:  https://help.logmein.com/pkb_Home?l=en_US&c=products:lmicentral&va=2

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!