cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cxhgtxy

Can not login the logmein client, there is no CAPTCHA show up, but you can not by pass it.

I can not  login the logmein client, there is no CAPTCHA show up in the app, but you can not by pass it. 

I can login the web version and CAPTCHA show up in the browser, but it is function limited, so it also not work for me.  I found someone also had the problem before, is there a solution here? Please help, thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can not login the logmein client, there is no CAPTCHA show up, but you can not by pass it.

@cxhgtxy  Our support department should be able to assist you if you're stuck on the identity confirmation security web page and cannot proceed.  Have you tried calling in to create a support case?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Havbrew

Re: Can not login the logmein client, there is no CAPTCHA show up, but you can not by pass it.

OK, so instead of posting the answer here, in the forum for the rest of the world to resolve, you tell us to call support?! Who's bring idea is it to have a forum, if all you going to do is answer with "call support"?

Please post the actual cause of the problem and how we, as administrators can fix it!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Havbrew  I apologize for the difficulty there.  If you're not seeing the CAPTCHA request, have you tested any alternate web browsers or computer stations?

This issue may have several possible causes, and we will likely need to confirm your identity through Customer Support in order to troubleshoot the account itself.

https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Hansen_S
New Contributor

When Prompted to Verify - What can I do if the security image isn't showing up? 8 can't create or access their account because the CAPTCHA security image characters shown in the image above", but you didn't see an there's no image.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Hansen_S  Were you able to test an alternate web browser or clear the local cache before testing the login again?