cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Dancing mouse

Has anyone else experienced any problems with using selection boxes with the new update?

We're getting a problem (which may be intermittent) where you can't effectively use the mouse in a selection box. If you click on an item in the selection box list, the list scrolls to the top of the list. If you try to use the scroll bars, they work in the opposite fashion to how they should (ie scrolling forward actually scrolls back). The only way to use a selection box when this happens is to use the cursor keys.

The problem occurs at both ends of the connection, irrespective of who is controlling the mouse at the time.

3 REPLIES 3
New Contributor

RE: Dancing mouse

Can someone help me access my home pc?
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We need a bit more help that what you offered.

What program are you using ?  What operating system.  What firewalls on each computer, what virus protections on each computer.

What is happening - ie., what error message are you getting, or what is happening on the screen when you make an attempt ?

What have you already tried, how did the installation on the multiple computers go, etc.

Give us a bit more information, and maybe we can help.  Without more information, we can't help at all.

KGHalbe
--

KGHalbe

(DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an employee of LMI, nor do I have any financial concern in LMI. I am strictly a HAPPY USER of LMI products. I am using PC version and XP SP2. Other systems or versions may act different than described above.)
Highlighted
New Contributor

To add to KGHalbe advice.

I would check the following: (I assume you are using WindowsXP Home/Pro/Server)

Install IE7
Update machine to all latest MS patches.
Install new DirectX
Install latest video driver
Install latest FLASH (v9)

Then let us know what happens.