cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliwer
New Contributor

How to get history of all previous sessions?

In the guide they say how to get history log of sessions to this in-session device. But sometimes I'm interested in logs from all the sessions I had for last months. Please note, I don't have access to any admin account. Just the Technician Console. Can I find log files somewhere in my PC, or is there any other way to get them for my own reporting purpose?

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How to get history of all previous sessions?

@Oliwer  Local log files are mainly to monitor performance, so they may not have exactly what you're looking for.  Were you specifically trying to see which client names connected remotely? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Oliwer
New Contributor

I regularly need to report my work done on the past time for different customers.

So the values I put as "VAR Tech name" or "Ticket number" plus dates of Session start & Session end would fulfil my minimal needs.

But ideally I would like to get the historical chat log for each session also.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

You can access this data, including the Chat Log through the Admin Center online: https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help/video-chat-log-1-36 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Oliwer
New Contributor

Thank you for that 🙂

My question was related to LogmeIn, but still your guide was entertaining 🙂

JeffVB

@AshC, that video is great for viewing history within an *active* session. I, too, am trying to find an historical log of Rescue support sessions. I mean, what is the purpose for the (optional) Name and Custom Fields 1 & 2 if not for making sessions for later technician review and time reconstruction?